$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/b9fed75/public_html/servicefolks.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5865
A. ServiceFolks is presently only in Toronto and the GTA region of Canada.
A. To be a service Provider please meet the following requirements:
• Be at least 21 years of age: All Providers must meet this age requirement in order to perform tasks.
• Be able to work in Canada (if you are not sure please contact a lawyer).
• Be able to get into a legal contract (if you are not sure please contact a lawyer).
• Offer your services in areas covered by ServiceFolks. Currently, we are adding new services, keep a lookout for these services. If you want to suggest a service, please reach out to us using the contact page.
• Have a face picture ready to be uploaded to the profile.
• Have an account with stripe to receive your payments
• Have skills and capabilities: We expect our Service Providers to be skilled in their categories, represent themselves accurately, and keep commitments to their Clients. Currently, we are adding new services, keep a lookout for these services. If you want to suggest a service, please contact us.
• Have a smartphone: For making the best use of the portal, a smartphone allows you to work on the go.
If you meet all these requirements, please click here to start your registration!
A. You can register to become a Service Provider at the following links:
You will be temporarily registered pending your profile-based approval. Once we have the minimum required information and the profile is approved you can start quoting for the projects.
A. No, you offer your services to Clients as an independent contractor and at no stage become an agent or employee of ServiceFolks.
A. Unlike some other service marketplaces, there is no charge for registering as a Service Provider. ServiceFolks is dedicated to offering the benefit of the marketplace to every service provider and consumers and does not want to impose restrictions of any kind.
A. No there is no fixed monthly fees payable by Service Providers.
A. In ServiceFolks, the project price is fixed. Therefore, for time-based services, there has to be a good estimation of time.
A. Yes, you can schedule your work on ServiceFolks calendar.
A. No, currently such service is not available.
A. Users of the Service Folks Platform are required to have an account with Payment Service Provider recommended by COMPANY (the “PSP”, currently PayPal). The service charges are transferred to your account within 48 hours of your confirmation of successful and undisputed completion of Task.
A. No, at this time we cannot transfer the money directly to your bank account and you are required to have a PayPal account to receive your funds from Escrow.
A. You will be charged for the full value of the contract at the time of confirmation of the contract. However, the funds will stay safe in an Escrow account and refundable subject to deduction of a fee if any. The funds are settled and released from Escrow account only on logical conclusion of the agreement as completed, cancelled or terminated.
A. No. your price is net price and we bear the PSP charges from the service charges that we deduct from the Provider.
A. No. ServiceFolks bears the PSP charges. So for a contract value of $ 100, you will get net $80 transferred to your PSP account.